Thank you for sharing your situation. It’s up to you what you do in any relationship and whom you want to be with. Perhaps you might ask yourself a few questions to clarify what you want to do, such as:
- What kind of relationship do I want?
- What kind of person do I want to be with?
- What do I really want to do?
- What am I doing to make sure I take care of myself and move my life in a positive direction?
- What have I done so far that’s worked; what hasn’t worked and what would I do differently?
Think about questions like these and you’ll eventually decide what’s best for you. The key in any healthy relationship is to be with someone who treats you well, wants to be with you and who is willing to work on things with you. Take care.